Online Casino Slots are one of the most popular options at both real world and online casinos, and it’s easy to see why. Slots have come a long way over the last few years, and these days they offer amazing graphics, with some even in 3D, brilliant sound effects and really exciting gameplay with special features that make it more thrilling, even when you aren’t winning. One of the things that punters like about slots is that they don’t involve any interaction with a person, and for those who are worried about getting the rules wrong at a table game or about etiquette at a bricks and mortar casino, they represent an ideal way to ease yourself into the gambling arena.
Top Online Casino Sites
How Do You Play Casino Slots?
One of the reasons casino slots are so popular is that they are incredibly simple to get to grips with. Even the most complex games are fairly easy to understand. You simply choose the amount you wish to wager, the number of lines you wish to bet on and then spin the reels. If the symbols come up on a payline, you win. It couldn’t be easier. Of course, if you want to take it a little further, there are some strategies that you can use to try to maximize your bankroll, but the basics of gameplay are always going to be the same.
What Types Of Slot Games Are There?
Slots come in all shapes, sizes, genres and types. No matter what your favorite niche is, you can rest assured you’ll find a slot that suits your taste. Fantasy, fairy tales, the Far East, movies, TV shows, music, seasons, animals… the list goes on. Slots come with a range of paylines, reels and layouts and, of course, varying payouts. You can learn more about the slot games by visiting one of the most trusted online casino sites in the UK and visit slot pages.
What Is A Real Money Slot?
Real money casino slots, as opposed to free slots, are ones which give you a cash payout if your symbols come up across a payline. You’ll need to pay a deposit into your player account to access a real money slot game, and any sums of money you win will be added to your account total for withdrawal.
What A Free Demo Slot?
Most real money slots can also be played in free demo slot mode. This is a great way to find out whether you like the title or not. You can try out all the features of the game for free, enjoying the gameplay, its visuals, sound effects and mini games without paying out of your own money. Of course, you also won’t win any real cash – any money you win will be in virtual funds.
What Is Slot Variation?
When you play slots, you may wonder how often a win will come your way, how much you could win and the value of the highest possible amount of winnings. This will vary between slots, but will always be determined by the volatility or variation of the slot. Variation, in short, determines just how risky each slot is. A high variation or high volatility slot is a high risk slot with a chance of a large win, but less chance of winning it whereas a low variation or low volatility slow means that you have a lower risk of losing but the amounts that you will win will be lower.
What Are The Top Casino Slots Providers?
The top online casinos provide slots by a range of well-known software developers however some are especially famous for their high-quality gaming titles and their long history in the industry. Some of the best slots providers out there include NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, IGT and PlaynGo. If you spot titles from any of this providers, you can rest assured that you’ll be enjoying an outstanding gameplay experience.
What Should You Know About Mobile Slots?
Mobile casino slots are casino slot games which are available for play on mobile devices such as iPhones, Android tablets and other smartphones. Designed to be fully mobile compatible, there will be no negative impact on the quality of the graphics, sound or gameplay when you play mobile-optimized slots on the smaller screen of your device. In essence, you will enjoy the same kind of experience as you would enjoy if you were playing the same title on your PC or laptop.
What Slot Bonuses Are There?
There are several types of bonus offer that you can find on slot games. These include:
The No Deposit Free Spin
This is exactly what it sounds like, free spins either on a range of specified titles or on a particular game. You will be given a set amount of free spins as part of the deal and you won’t need to put down any money of your own to take advantage of this kind of promotion.
The Matched Deposit Bonus
This type of offer involves the casino giving the punter a set amount of money which is a percentage of the deposit that they put down themselves. For example, if there is a 100% deposit matched bonus and the punter pays £100 into their account, the casino would match it with another £100 effectively giving the player a total of £200 in funds to play with. These bonus funds may only be available for use on slot titles or they may be permitted to be used on any game in the casino – reading the terms and conditions is therefore paramount.
Most casinos offer regular promotions to reward loyal players for continuing to play with them. These often include weekly free spins, tournaments, occasional deposit match offers and refer-a-friend promotions. These will vary depending on the casino and may occur as frequently as every week.
What Should I Know About Bonus Terms And Conditions?
It stands to reason that casinos don’t usually give bonus funds away completely for free. There are almost always terms and conditions attached to their use and this is why it’s so important to make sure you read all the small print before opting into any offer.
What Is Wagering?
Wagering requirements are the most common condition applied to any kind of slots bonus. It basically means that you need to bet the same value as the bonus that you have been given (or, in some cases the total of the bonus received plus your own deposit) a certain number of terms. So if, for example, the wagering requirement is x20 and the amount of bonus funds was £100 you will need to wager (or bet) a total of £100 x 20 before you can withdraw any winnings.
What Is A Wagering Contribution?
Not only will there be a wagering requirement to bear in mind, there will also be a wagering contribution to consider. Different games will have a different wagering contribution, and this means that they will only count up to a certain value when totalling your wagering requirement. Slots usually contribute 100%, so all the money you bet on slots titles will count towards your wagering requirement. However, some other games like blackjack or roulette, may only contribute 25% or 50% towards that requirement. Therefore, if you bet £100 on a game of roulette, you’ll only have contributed £25 or £50 to your wagering requirement total. Some games won’t count towards your wagering requirement at all, so you’ll need to check the conditions before you play.
What Are Games Restrictions?
Games restrictions can apply when it comes to bonus terms. This means that you can’t use your bonus funds to play them. This could be a problem for you if you’re only interested in playing jackpot slots since frequently these are restricted titles when it comes to bonus funds.
What Is A Game Limit?
Game limits are often found in the terms and conditions of bonus offers. This means that there is a maximum amount that you can win using your bonus funds. If you use your bonus to play a title and win a huge jackpot but the game limit specifies that the maximum you can receive is £200, that’s all you’ll get.
What Are In-Game Slot Bonuses?
There are lots of different bonuses that you can find in slot games to help you to maximize your bankroll and to gain maximum wins. These include:
- Wilds – wilds are a specific symbol which can take the place of virtually any other symbol on the reels. If you spin four matching symbols on a payline plus a wild, you’ll be a winner.
- Stacked Wilds – stacked wilds are similar to wilds, except they cover the whole reel once they’ve dropped. Some games only have stacked wilds in their bonus rounds. They help you to maximize your chances of winning on a payline by being interchangeable with other symbols.
- Expanding wilds – again, these substitute for other symbols on the reels but, as their name suggests, they expand horizontally or vertically to allow for even more winning combos.
- Sticky wilds – like all other types of wild, sticky wilds can be substituted for other symbols but once they have been spun, they stay in place while the other reels spin.
- Scatters – unlike the other symbols, if a scatter symbol appears anywhere on the reels it triggers a bonus, a mini game, a cash prize or other type of win. There is no need to line scatters up.
- Multipliers – these features can multiply the amount you win by a set figure. Sometimes this could be as little as x2 but it could be as much as x1000 depending on the game. Some multipliers are in standard play mode while others can only be seen in bonus rounds.
What Does Online Slots RTP Mean?
RTP stands for “return to player”. This is a term used by casinos to describe how much of all the money wagered will be paid back to punters over time. The amount is expressed as a percentage. So, if the RTP of a title is 90% and a hundred bets of $1 each were made, a total of around $90 would be won back by players while the house would keep $10 or 10% of the total. This information can be used to work out the chances of winning some money back when wagering on a slot.
How To Choose A Top Online Slot Site
If you’re wondering how you can go about choosing the best online slot sites, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, you need to check to see whether the slot site is licensed and regulated by a reliable body. This will ensure that you are well-protected in the event of a problem and that your financial and personal data will be safe and secure.
- Secondly, you’ll want to check out their games library. Do they have lots of titles that you’d like to play? Is there plenty of variety in gaming options so you won’t get bored?
- Thirdly, you’ll want to check out the bonuses that are on offer. Is there a good welcome promotion? Do existing players receive any bonus offers and is there a loyalty scheme? If you want to maximize your winning and payroll you’ll want to take advantage of bonuses.
- Fourthly, you’ll want to check out the different payment options available to you on each site. This is especially the case if you have a preferred payment method like PayPal. Not all casinos accept every payment method and if they do, they may not be eligible for promotions. You should also check that the payment options available are secure.
- Fifthly, you’ll want to check whether the slot site that you’ve chosen is mobile compatible if you’re going to be playing from your mobile device. More of us these days are using our smartphones and tablets to play at online casinos, so you’ll want to be sure of a good player experience on the move and a good range of mobile compatible titles to pick from.
Bear all these things in mind, and you’ll find that you can get the most out of your slots experience.