1- What is a cookie and Who is responsible for collecting your data via cookies?
We use cookie tracking to collect personal information. In order to provide you with a variety of functionalities on our website, we do run follow steps such as;
When a visitor (your) visit our website, our cookie tracking feature understands your preferences, and store. The preferences are such as the country you visit, the IP you are connecting, your language and etc. This process is completed by the use of “cookies” and all the information and cookies gathered or collected during your visit maintained by Mrjackbet.com. To learn more about cookie you can visit here..
For more information, you can contact us via [email protected]
2- What personal data do we process?
We may process the following personal data but not limited about your visit; those data are;
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage
- Personal preferences and opinion
3- What do we use your personal data for?
The purpose of collecting and processing of personal information is to provide better service within the Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Service providers help us to create statistics and customer activity reports related to the activities that are done by the visitors on the mrjackbet.com website. This kind of information in our systems and databases enable us to improve the quality of our service and also help us to improve our website design to serve better.
4- When do we process your personal data?
Mrjackbet.com inform the user that it collects and processes anonymous navigation information when a visitor lands on the mrjackbet.com website via third-party tracking service. You can find the full details of the tools below
5- Who do we share your personal data with?
We work with many third parties, to help manage our business and deliver services. These third parties may from time to time need to have access to your personal data:
- Our plugin providers which are hosted on WordPress.com Automattic, Inc., based in the USA who is Privacy Shield certified as you may see here and processes personal data on our behalf;
- Our analytics service providers which are Google analytics, Hotjar, Facebook pixel
- You can deactivate Google Analytics using a browser add-on. You can download the add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=
We may disclose your personal information:
- if required to do so by law or by the regulatory authority;
- if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary:
–to comply with any law or comply with legal process served on us;
–to protect and defend our rights or property;
–to any regulatory body or licensing body or authority;
–to third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf;
–to any third party that purchases us or our business or any part of us or our business;